Cesit Ingegneria S.P.A. fornisce servizi di consulenza ad alto contenuto scientifico, avvalendosi dei migliori softwares di simulazione. Le specifiche competenze maturate hanno fatto di Cesit Ingegneria S.P.A. un sicuro punto di riferimento per le più importanti aziende elettriche nazionali.
In this arena, the Company offers consulting on:
• Static and dynamic power network calculations
• Power network protection selectivity studies
• Sizing of earthing systems
Electricity network calculations:
• Symmetric and asymmetric AC/DC load-flow
• Short-circuit calculation to IEC, VDE, ANSI/IEEE standards
• Generalised short-circuit calculation with superimposed load-flow solution
• Start-up testing of large motors
• Simulation of electromechanical transients (in RMS values)
• Simulation of electromagnetic transients (instantaneous values of phase parameters)
• Network dynamic stability analysis
• Network reduction
• Coordination of protection systems
• Testing of protection system response
• CT saturation
• Electromagnetic disturbance: voltage flicker, voltage variation with load, etc.
• Penetration and flows of harmonic currents in the network
Ground Grid System: design of dissipaters for earthing systems (including for HV electricity substations)
• Decrement factor (Df) to IEEE standards
• Reduction factor of fault current to earth (r) to CENELEC or (Sf) IEEE standards
• Dissipated current
• Minimum cross-section of dissipater conductors for thermal stresses
• Two-layer soil model parameters obtained from the apparent resistivity values measured
• Surface-layer derating factor (Cs) of touch and step voltages to IEEE standards
• Maximum touch and step voltages permitted under CENELEC or IEEE standards
• Ground resistance and total ground voltage of each dissipater or buried electrode
• Distribution of the dissipated current density with 3D graphic representation to verify the contribution and efficiency of dissipater parts
• Distribution of earth potential and touch and step voltages on directrices or surface rectangular areas with 2D or 3D graphic colour representations, to rapidly identify areas with hazardous potential
• Bill of materials used for the dissipater
• Orthographic projection or isometric representation of the dissipate
These principles apply to personally identifying information we ask for and that you provide. By this we mean information that individually identifies you, such as your name, physical address, e-mail address or other contact details.
Browsing of our web sites and most other services do not require any personally identifying information.
Cesit Ingegneria s.r.l. may collect limited non-personally identifying information your browser makes available whenever you visit a website. This log information includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your query and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. We use this information to better understand users behavior and to further improve our offerings.
Some of our services require you to register for an account. Cesit Ingegneria s.r.l. asks you for some personal information in order to create an account and we will use that information to provide the service. For certain services we may request credit card or other payment information which we maintain in encrypted form on secure servers.
When we require personally identifying information, we will inform you about the types of information we collect and how we use it. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing your personal information with us. It is then up to you to decide if you want to provide the information or not.
We do not rent or sell your personally identifying information to other companies or individuals, unless we have your consent. We may share such information in any of the following limited circumstances:
We have your expressed consent.
We conclude that we are required by law or have a good faith belief that access, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of Cesit Ingegneria s.r.l., its users or the public.
We may store and process personal information collected on our site in any country in which Cesit Ingegneria s.r.l. or our hosting providers maintain facilities. By using our services, you consent to the transfer of your information among these facilities, including those located outside your country.
We may share aggregated information with others. Examples of this include user trends or the number of users who accessed a particular part of Cesit Ingegneria s.r.l.’s web presence. This aggregated information does not include any personally identifying information.
We offer certain services where you can post information on the site which will then be available to other visitors of the site. Examples are discussion forums and comments on blogs. When you post, basic information identifying you as the poster will be made available to other visitors together with your posted information. This information includes your name or alias, and where relevant, may include other information such as your country or the name of the company or organization you work for. We may also display statistical, reputational and other similar information, for example the number of forum posts you have posted or how useful other visitors have rated your posts. For details, please see the help pages for each service.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
We restrict access to your personally identifying information to ABB employees who need to know that information in order to fullfill your request or supply our services.
The external sites linked to from the Cesit Ingegneria s.r.l. web site are developed by people over whom Cesit Ingegneria s.r.l. exercises no control. These other sites may place their own cookies on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information.
All rights over the content of this website are reserved under the terms of the legislation in force. The reproduction, publication and distribution of any original material from this site, in full or in part, (including and not limited to, texts, images and graphics) are allowed if credit to Cesit Ingegneria s.r.l. is reported.
Cesit Ingegneria s.r.l. and the mark “Cesit Ingegneria s.r.l.” are Registered Trademarks. The text, information and other data published on this site as well as the links to other websites are for information only and have no official character. Cesit Ingegneria s.r.l. does not assume responsibility for any errors or omissions of any kind or for any direct, indirect or accidental loss deriving from the reading or use of the information published, or any form of content on the site or for access to or use of the material contained in other sites.
Cesit Ingegneria S.P.A.
C.DA MONTE CENERE S.N. 95032
Tel +39.095 7178544
Fax +39.095 7177165
PEC : email@example.com
R.E.A. Catania n° 236456
VAT number IT 03438580874
CMS develepment: Paperplane Factory
Design: Lorenzo Gemmellaro | Anice
Intellectual property: Ufficio Comunicazione Cesit Ingegneria s.r.l.