The know-how of Cesit Ingegneria’s Energy Automation team covers electrical protection devices, development of supervision and control systems, data transmission networks serving power generation, transmission and distribution plants, combined with the state-of-the-art of measuring and diagnostic instrumentation.
Circuit tests and primary injection
• Iniezioni primarie su moduli di linea AT, MT, BT
• Primary injections on HV, MV and LV line modules
• Primary injection testing of transformers and generators for the purpose of checking CT and VT ratio and verifying correct use of secondary systems and protection and measurement circuits and the alignment of differential protection devices
• Checking of correct installation of differential protection devices by means of primary injection with 400 A, 1000 A or 5000 A boosters
• Circuit testing prior to powering up the circuits of control and monitoring equipment
• Activation and testing of protection systems for generator sets, motors, transformers, lines and busbar systems
CT and VT testing
• Primary injection up to 5,000 A and 24,000 V
• Polarity testing
• Insulation measurement
• Transformation ratio measurement
• Angle error measurement
• Magnetisation curve measurement
• Burden measurement
• Activation and testing of power measurement devices (measuring converters, power meters)
Electrical protection device testing
• Measurement of tripping thresholds and characteristics by means of three-phase and six-phase digital relay test sets
• Configuration of protection devices and creation of customised logics
• Simulation of any type of fault on:
- maximum current protection devices
- distance protection relays
- busbar differential protection devices
- transformer differential protection devices
- line differential protection devices
- alternator differential protection devices
- multi-function protection devices for motors
• Testing of automatic slow recloser programmes
• Testing of automatic fast recloser programmes
• Testing of safety logic
• Testing of logical and electrical interlocks
• Testing of synchrocheck relays
• Speed testing
• Disturbance data record checks
SCADA and RTU
• Testing of local and remote indications
• Testing of copper and fibre optic LAN connections
• Remote monitoring of HV/MV substations for power generation (wind, hydroelectric, etc. ) and distribution plants
• Remote management of MV/LV substations for power generation (photovoltaic) and distribution plants (primary and secondary substations)
These principles apply to personally identifying information we ask for and that you provide. By this we mean information that individually identifies you, such as your name, physical address, e-mail address or other contact details.
Browsing of our web sites and most other services do not require any personally identifying information.
Cesit Ingegneria s.r.l. may collect limited non-personally identifying information your browser makes available whenever you visit a website. This log information includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your query and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. We use this information to better understand users behavior and to further improve our offerings.
Some of our services require you to register for an account. Cesit Ingegneria s.r.l. asks you for some personal information in order to create an account and we will use that information to provide the service. For certain services we may request credit card or other payment information which we maintain in encrypted form on secure servers.
When we require personally identifying information, we will inform you about the types of information we collect and how we use it. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing your personal information with us. It is then up to you to decide if you want to provide the information or not.
We do not rent or sell your personally identifying information to other companies or individuals, unless we have your consent. We may share such information in any of the following limited circumstances:
We have your expressed consent.
We conclude that we are required by law or have a good faith belief that access, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of Cesit Ingegneria s.r.l., its users or the public.
We may store and process personal information collected on our site in any country in which Cesit Ingegneria s.r.l. or our hosting providers maintain facilities. By using our services, you consent to the transfer of your information among these facilities, including those located outside your country.
We may share aggregated information with others. Examples of this include user trends or the number of users who accessed a particular part of Cesit Ingegneria s.r.l.’s web presence. This aggregated information does not include any personally identifying information.
We offer certain services where you can post information on the site which will then be available to other visitors of the site. Examples are discussion forums and comments on blogs. When you post, basic information identifying you as the poster will be made available to other visitors together with your posted information. This information includes your name or alias, and where relevant, may include other information such as your country or the name of the company or organization you work for. We may also display statistical, reputational and other similar information, for example the number of forum posts you have posted or how useful other visitors have rated your posts. For details, please see the help pages for each service.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
We restrict access to your personally identifying information to ABB employees who need to know that information in order to fullfill your request or supply our services.
The external sites linked to from the Cesit Ingegneria s.r.l. web site are developed by people over whom Cesit Ingegneria s.r.l. exercises no control. These other sites may place their own cookies on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information.
All rights over the content of this website are reserved under the terms of the legislation in force. The reproduction, publication and distribution of any original material from this site, in full or in part, (including and not limited to, texts, images and graphics) are allowed if credit to Cesit Ingegneria s.r.l. is reported.
Cesit Ingegneria s.r.l. and the mark “Cesit Ingegneria s.r.l.” are Registered Trademarks. The text, information and other data published on this site as well as the links to other websites are for information only and have no official character. Cesit Ingegneria s.r.l. does not assume responsibility for any errors or omissions of any kind or for any direct, indirect or accidental loss deriving from the reading or use of the information published, or any form of content on the site or for access to or use of the material contained in other sites.
Cesit Ingegneria S.P.A.
C.DA MONTE CENERE S.N. 95032
Tel +39.095 7178544
Fax +39.095 7177165
PEC : email@example.com
R.E.A. Catania n° 236456
VAT number IT 03438580874
CMS develepment: Paperplane Factory
Design: Lorenzo Gemmellaro | Anice
Intellectual property: Ufficio Comunicazione Cesit Ingegneria s.r.l.